Sunday, June 04, 2006,4:11 PM
We can feed the world

At first I wanna clarify that we can't feed the world, but we can do much more to help the world feed itself. Some of the most effective anti-hunger and anti-poverty programs in developing nations are small-scale projects run by local or regional social entrepreneurs who would never think of themselves in such terms, but who are innovating in ways governments can't, We saw this in Ethiopia with an organization called Action for Development that was introducing new crops, innovative farming methods and water projects into the community, and it is true in many other places. Targeted support, technical assistance, and investment in local entrepreneurs

But guys we'd be in a better position to advance such efforts if we'd managed that catastrophic gap exists in our own country, one that leaves like .25 of Egyptian citizens living below the poverty line, and too many families with children seeking emergency food assistance. Believe it it's not about medicine or flat rent it's about food for many people.

I know that there was a governmental effort to save those children from malnutrition's symptoms by serving school lunch or breakfast. They done an amazing job in poisoning those children with that decomposed biscuit and relieve them of all suffering they may face in the future !!

People I intended to talk about Africa but it turned on a elegizing on our conditions back to Africa it really hurts when you see those little kids looks like a skeletons on their mams labs that don't look any better.

On oprah winfrey's show I saw a large and I mean large amount of donations I don't know if I felt better or worse where are us Arabs, oil fields owners who donated to any other project even in the states .. Poor Americans!!! They needed help with Katrina hurricane last year but our neighbors in Africa are not poor like you know !!

Whatever will we do something I mean another thing other than crying
Stop aid them if you wanna but start educate them , give them methods to solve their problems. Anybody remembers Albert Schweitzer the oganda, anyway he was my model role for many years, but I couldn't follow his steps world has changed, for worse unlikely you can't decide to go there nowadays or aid people like then all what I can do is to donate or just type a message here I don't know if it will be noticed.

I'm dreaming of educated, healthy new generation of African children whom just don't fear the future, don't fear of dying young starving and don't fear depending on donations.

Wish I live to see that day.
 
Posted by saso | Permalink |


3 Comments:


  • At 1:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
    »

     
  • At 9:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
    »

     
  • At 7:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
    »

     
Cheer Up It's Spring Time is dedicated and designed by ferekico Special thanks and real appreciation for ferekico