Thursday, March 09, 2006,11:47 AM

Tribute to the friendship

When I look at the calendar of the previous year 2005, I realize that it was a very important year in my life on every aspect, may be the most important one of all. It was full of events good and bad happy and unhappy ones.

Lot and lots of things were going on during the twelve months of 2005.After having a look back on this very busy and stressful year, I am proud to admit that I wouldn’t have done it without my friends.

Really I was to collapse without their help, and the odd thing that they're saying the same about me helping them a lot through their hard situations.

This make me thinking about how important having close friends nearby you I mean am I that important to my friends? How can I keep this on? Then I made up my mind I'll never late for our monthly union and will never skip it again (whether I don't really think that I can do that) I'll never delay phone calls to check on them ( I'm working on it really but it's too and I mean too harsh to call all your friends once a week it means nearly 1 hour everyday ) and I'll be there for anyone want me to listen & sympathy.

I don't want to give advices but after I've been through I have some words to you don't take it as advices take it as an experiences I don't want you guys to examine.

Make effort and keep a certain level of contact with them , over the phone or a monthly gathering or even an email . If you have a friend invest in this lovely relation , spend more time with your friends, help them , listen to them when they need it , Share their joy and sadness, simply share their lives so you can find someone to share yours. Believe me friends can create a colorful world around you; don’t ever accept a black and white world with no friends at all.
finally, I wish my words can change your attitude towards your friends even a little and I'm wishing you a lovely year full of success.And thanks to all my friends who stands by me whenever I fall.
 
Posted by saso | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 7:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
    »

     
Cheer Up It's Spring Time is dedicated and designed by ferekico Special thanks and real appreciation for ferekico