Monday, July 24, 2006,3:34 PM
My dear friend

well
it's not an ordinary post it's just a thank you post for him , the best mgm ..
now i got my computer fixed thanks to him and i can post again after 4 long days from snitching minutes from work to give a comment or ask a friend to log with my account to do something for me.

I've always had my male friends since school and we all know that rule in college you can gain from male friends more than girls but i never considered him one of colleagues he wasn't in my university anyway but even in msn friends i put him in separated group named " mgm & encarta "

Often i don't discuss books or European films as my friends whom dropped by my house and saw my papers, my books and my tapes already think i'm a psycho but luckily i can do so with him as he has exactly same taste. that we're talking about cartoons with the same passion while talking in political issues.

So he offered to see my computer ohh i forgot to tell you he's a computer ingineer, i know nothing about hardware but he obviously knows what he was doing, as i'm still sick he had another generous offer to come home to see it himself ! he picked me from downtown and drove me home and the comic started.

As i know he blushes rapidly i decided to banter him cruelly, i got shushed completely and watched him wickedly trying to focus in what he was doing while dad swarming around my room

I left him home once while buying something - he was alone in the room and my cat was staring to him - when back i rang that silly bill but nobody answered rang agian while knocking to let him know that's me , it was so weird when he opened the door for me i hold my sarcastic comments forcibly then we need something i don't know it's name so went together to get it ,, it was another comic i forgot where the store is, we turned twice searching then after we went to the farthest store they told us to get it from the closest one, we bought that thing then he panicked they might took his car but it was safe, when back he went on dismounteing that poor computer into tiny pieces till i thought it will never gather again.

But like i said before he knew what he was doing now my set is downloading it's updates and it's time to say goodbye & thanks , 10 minutes later i called him to check whether he know the way back , after like 1 hour he called back he can't find his 2 hard disks!!!! he left his car open or something and now let's see the whole situation
- he came all that way to do me that favour
- drove long way to come and buy things then back home
- my computer is an excavation & should be put in a museum " which is bad "
- now he has no hard for his own computer " which is horribly bad "
- there were a clip in his hard for the digital movie they making " which uncomparably bad "

Now i only have my thank you words which is nothing sure, but i don't know if there were something else to let you know how much you mean to me for the past three years and now.
 
Posted by saso | Permalink |


19 Comments:


  • At 10:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    بجد مش عارف أقول ايه....بجد يا صافي انت أجمل وأظرف وأرق حاجة في حياتي دي كلها...ربنا يخليكي ليا...ونفضل سوا على طول...انت متعرفيش الواحد لما بيلاقي كلمة شكر على حاجة هو عملها بيحس بإيه...معرفش بس هو شعور جميل جدا

     
  • At 12:01 AM, Blogger Unknown

    Well...I guess losing your own hard disks is really hurting, esp for Engineers like us ;p.

    But anyway it is cool not to feel bad after this...bad situation.

     
  • At 12:52 AM, Blogger saso

    irc
    stop reminding him of that , i feel guilty enough but he's too angelic to make me feel so, i know if i were him i was to get mad of me but he thanking me ,, god i'm glad i've mgm

     
  • At 7:53 AM, Blogger أُكتب بالرصاص

    في ايه يا جدعان ..!؟
    إحنا جايين نهدي النفوس

    تلاتة كركديه ساعق هنا

     
  • At 10:20 AM, Blogger saso

    itstoolate
    مش كدة برضة؟ انا مش عاوزة كركدية انا عاوزة دوم

     
  • At 11:23 AM, Blogger أُكتب بالرصاص

    أصلي شايف الموضوع شخصي بحت
    وكنا اتلمينا مع بعضيينا وكل واحد خد اللي فيه القسمة واستعوض ربنا في الباقي



    ماعلينا

    الكركديه بيخفض الضغط ويروق الاعصاب
    الدوم إن شاء الله بيعمل إيه ؟؟؟

     
  • At 11:31 AM, Blogger saso

    itstoolate
    انت محسسني ان ام جي ام زعلان بالعكس الولد ساكت ومقالش حاجة انا اللي حاسة بالذنب
    علي فاكرة صحبتي هنا بتقول الدوم بيوطي الضغط برضة
    اي خدمة

     
  • At 2:39 PM, Blogger قلم جاف

    i wonder why r u so persistent to keep on a junk pc.. given my job suffering with such stuff (bloddy monitors, bad mouses"not "mice"" , broken kb's, and last but not least deadly slow cpu's).. i have one conclusion :

    kill ur d pc!

    and i , given my expertise in pc maintenance and hardware expetise (just remind me who is VGA card) ready to shut it down forever!

     
  • At 3:18 PM, Blogger saso

    قلم جاف
    My pc suicided 2 years ago so i got back to the old one it happened wiz mobiles too, the old one is simply alive while da new turned into money box, i used da cover as a cot for my kittens
    besides i don't fear it i've mgm

     
  • At 7:20 PM, Blogger Unknown

    The Karkadeeh doesnt lower blood tension (Biomedical Engineer speaking ;p) I dunno the source of this common thought but it is not right anyway. It is the belief that it lowers which makes effect, not the chemical structure.

    I love ELDoum and Karkadeeh too, i have like 100 tons of them at home :D. It is one of the greatest eastern inventions ;p

     
  • At 10:32 PM, Blogger ayman_elgendy

    ايه المدونة الغريبة العسل دي؟؟

    يا عم أم جي أم ...ايه التسامح ده؟؟

    : )

    عل الماشي كده ولا الكركديه ولا الدوم بيوطي الضغط....كله احياء نفسي بيسموه

    placibo effect

    تحياتي

     
  • At 2:17 AM, Blogger saso

    IRC
    it doesn't lower blood tension ?!?!
    mam got terrified when i had it twice fearing sudden low or something,, i'll tell her
    yeah maybe it's blasibo affect remember when they gave cancer patients tablets contains flour they got better as the thought it's a new medication

     
  • At 2:24 AM, Blogger saso

    ayman
    غريبة بس حلوة اهم حاجة،معاك في موضوع البلاسيبو اللي بيستخدموة غالبا مع اي عقار جديد لتفادي الاثر النفسي عند استخدام العقار الحقيقي وممكن فعلا دة اللي بيحصل
    واللة انا مقلقة تكبروها ف دماغ ام جي ام ويزعل بجد مني

     
  • At 11:31 PM, Blogger Unknown

    We are the evils (3ala wazn We Are The Champions)

     
  • At 11:45 PM, Blogger saso

    IRC
    a7san mn ( we r future generation )

     
  • At 7:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    هزعل من ايه...ربنا ما يجيب زعل...بس موضوع الهارد ده جه بفايدة...بدأت أقلب في هارداتي القديمة وظبطت واحد والعملية ماشية تمام...أينعم هو 4 جيجا ...بس عادي يعني...انا منزل عليه ويندوز وزي الفل...وبعمل دونولود كمان..ما علينا..ميرسي يا ساسو أنك عملة موضوع عليا...شكرا بجد

     
  • At 3:55 PM, Blogger saso

    mgm
    النهاردة دخلت لقيتك اونلاين وفجأة خرجت ودخلت مرتين كدة عرفت انك اكيييييد ف البيت
    مبروك 4 جيجا 4 جيجا معلش هتحس بمعاناتي مع 6.4 ما علينا ميرسي يا جميل بجد

     
  • At 8:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
    »

     
  • At 4:49 AM, Anonymous MGM

    يا خسارة بجد...

     
Cheer Up It's Spring Time is dedicated and designed by ferekico Special thanks and real appreciation for ferekico