Wednesday, July 05, 2006,3:47 PM
Suddenly Single

We all counts on another person to makes us happy or feeling secure I won't discuss whether it's right or wrong now I had that subject before - like a week ago - but the certain issue is that is the reason we sometimes find ourselves in a hideous baffle asking how can I handle my loneliness after getting alone ?

I'm gonna talk about divorce in these lines but I believe that whether it was a divorce or getting apart or even death we find ourselves feel betrayed from the other part, I mean you tried so hard to keep that relationship but when you wake up a morning and find that you're suddenly single. The pain of separation is almost more than you can bear. What compounds the hurt is the lack of tangible support from the people around you, I mean how can you move on without getting some support not just sympathy from the ones who are so close to you?

The loss of a marriage is like having a limb ripped off and no words to say to make your pain go away. I can only suggest ways to feel better don't take it as advises take it as tricks deal ?

Appreciate your self
You
are a powerful person, maybe you don't feel it right now but you still a human and can get on your feet when you really want it break the circle you rotate and imprisoned your self into.

Take care of yourself
Before
asking somebody else to take care of you do it by yourself it's not a blemish to spoil yourself a little candles and babble bath is not what I mean, I'm talking about a vacation in a sunny place to disperse your depression

Getting over is not that hard
Who
said you can't get over this situation, and get your old you back? somewhere inside you know that it's a temporary case and old you is waiting somewhere inside to take back the control , once you communicate with her it's all gonna be fine

Don't panic
I mean you aren't going to die, you feel lonely, depressed fine but after 1 year from now will you be the same? No so why all that sadness it's a step and after you pass it you will be able to get your dreams, your happiness back

If you can't think of anyone in your friends suffering some loss whether unemployment, death, disease or divorce each home is full of suffering people. You are only one person ask god to show you how to release yourself. Get the sun back on your window. It's not the end of days at least not today

Live your day happily as you going to live it happy or sad you will, then it's your choice.

 
Posted by saso | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 5:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
    »

     
Cheer Up It's Spring Time is dedicated and designed by ferekico Special thanks and real appreciation for ferekico