Saturday, August 12, 2006,11:44 PM
mercury effect
I was about 13 years old, when i realized that .... i'm totally insane as i'm a civilized girl in such an open minded community i decided to move on and acting like nothing happening inside and kept telling my self it's just a normal adolescence as i think mam was to faint if i told her i wanna visit a therapist .

About three or four years later i had the whole vision about me ,,simply i've another girl inside, i just smile and cry, feel hope & despair in the same minute, the most amusing was that i give advises to me, when i find myself in some kind of teens troubles i just ask me what if i was to advise a friend what i was to tell her?

So i had such a regular adolescence - at least for my parents who thought i'm a wise girl who never do faults- but inside i started to notice that i've like 100 friend they all don't like to even see each other and each of them say i don't like her we've nothing common .. great.. then i've common things with all of those people


Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde i was swinging between those girls and totally convinced that it's just me feeling so,
once i found a guy who looks like me same weird actions and habits.. well i don't believe in horoscope nonsense like today you have to do that and don't do that, but when he told me he's a Gemini too i started to find a thousand thing in common between me, him and other Giminis around .. maybe i was just happy to know i'm not an alien there's is others.

Maybe that was the time i learnt to watch people's behaviors and manners not to classify them in types - i hate that way of restricting people in patterns like bees - but i was trying to find the other side in them, that shallow guy is not always that way we all have that other person inside maybe with a little bit exaggeration in my case i used to call it Mercury effect

Mosaic, that's who i'm.. as if the day is 240 hour, i feel a thousand feeling and have a thousand thought sometimes i've the concept & it's opposite in the same time. and many times i find the rational me dispute with the nutty me for hours and find me in the situation of i don't know where to go. mostly the rational one wins despite i like that nutty one more as she still act like a child.

I found out that many bloggers here - many of those i like their ideas - are Geminis, and it was Cortex idea to publish a new blog like a diary or ordinary topics but from Geminis angle we still preparing for that, whether we did it or not, talked about it or not, i'm just trying to tame that mercury effect

 
Posted by saso | Permalink |


7 Comments:


  • At 12:00 AM, Blogger Captain L.J.Silver

    I raelly had this question in mind very very long ago ...I just wanna know "on what basis he horoscope stuff is build on ????" how do they know that some one is born in a certain day will have a certain charachter ????

    by the way...I m a LEO ! : ))))))

     
  • At 12:26 AM, Blogger saso

    well i don't know even if i do believe in that or it was just a way out from my fears of being mentally ill or even an alien

    i think it's all about watching ppl habits i mean me and the other ones in that sun sign are alike it may be a coincidence maybe not

    i know u r leo :)u showed it clearly in da last post comments:))

     
  • At 6:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I don't Believe iN Horoscope ,,,all of it just a lie...anyway good post and lovly Ideas,,,i like ur way in descripe ur self

     
  • At 10:40 AM, Blogger saso

    mgm
    me too, but i'm thankful that there's others of me:)
    thnx,... i like when you like my ideas :))

     
  • At 12:42 PM, Blogger قلم جاف

    belive "me", we've alot of "me"s, but in different ways!.. Recall the facts that certainly not all of us are "gemeni"s..

    on the personal level, for example, me as a cancer , i'd like to have "Ctrl+z" button in me like computers.. many of the battles i enter outside the cyber space need to be properly managed.. sometimes if i took things "first-time" like football it would be better, in other cases the oppisite holds true..

    two things remain:
    1-the "first-time" trend in my life existed when i played football in streets, this was behind my sports failure!
    2-i share with mgm our disbelief in horesocpe.. e.g, it is claimed that the favorite color of cancers is blue, i like black and red as well, it is claimed that thrus is faovrite days for cancers..while i was born on tue, like wed, thrus, and fris..still belief that everyone is an "object" who has "properties" and "methods".. like visual basic!

     
  • At 1:18 PM, Blogger saso

    قلم جاف
    thie point of "me" i do believe:)
    for me the opossite i don't wanna undo any action in my life if i had that (Ctrl+z) buttom i wasn't to use it at all, i do zillion fault every single day but i love to keep them all,, nutty hah?

    look i hate to classify ppl like bees, each one has his own unique manner so it's not abt horoscope it maybe all a coincidence

    but yesterday i was talking to cortex - a gemini too -i didn't even complete my sentence he got wat i wanted to tell !!!
    btw i don't believe in that colour or day issue it's just the nonsense i mentioned in post

     
  • At 1:43 PM, Blogger saso

    namlaaa
    1st i admire your idea of seeing da whole world from ant angle.
    glad u liked my way, i just wanna tell u that my two personalities going together that's why i'm weird i just don't hide !!!!

    i'm totally a kid i thought it'll be a defect but thnx god i'm doing fine with my eternal child

     
Cheer Up It's Spring Time is dedicated and designed by ferekico Special thanks and real appreciation for ferekico